Thursday 16 October 2014

KEK WONEN


It’s so rare for me to come across a fresh magazine that I don’t know, during my routine shopping at the supermarket. That’s what happened to me yesterday.  I was so glad to get a KEK MAMA / WONEN Dutch magazine edition all dedicated to babies’ and children’s rooms. 

It’s inspiring, full with many great editorials and DIY.  I would like to show you two of the rooms today. First one is all about natural, scandinavian feeling and colours. The white base can go well for years and you can change the room by only adding colourful accessories. I really like the wall behind the desk, which becomes at the same time storage to display nice objects. The second room belongs to two sisters, who share the room at the attic. The bunk bed safes a lot of space and there is space for working desk and a swing, all looks so natural and playful. Tomorrow I will show you more inspirations from this magazine….

KEK wonen Dutch magazine
zolderkamer van twee zusjes Lotje en Jitske
zolderkamer van twee zusjes
zolderkamer van twee zusjes Lotje en Jitske

photo’s credits : estherloonstijn & fotolemaire