Monday 22 April 2013

Colors inspiration chocolate & orange and Paul Smith



I just can't wait when we will get our new F bunk bed in a chocolate color. 
We expect to welcome it in our new studio in mid - May. Then we have the photo shoot session with wonderful Paulina Arcklin. I really love the dark bed and I think there is so many possibilities for styling and to make a great room for an child.
My absolute icon in colors is Paul Smith. His way of putting colors together is absolutely genius . The orange and the indigo are my very favourite at the moment. I see also the brown colors coming to his winter 2013 collection. Paul Smith has classic elegant style, but with a very modern way to play with colors, and of course high quality details, always a bit different and unexpected. I cannot wait to start to play with our styling and create these sort of colorful surprises with our furniture ;-) 



Modern child room with F bunk bed in chocolate color + graphic touch of orange products :

1/ bedding set merci-merci  2/ pillows and rug  http://oyoy 3/ AG poster playtype