Monday 12 November 2012

Black color in children's room


Black can be very cozy and give safe feeling to a room. It might also be very practical color to use! You can use it behind working space or around the bed, or you can just paint one wall which than child can paint on. My son is 6 and he is already saying he would not mind to have a dark wall, which he thinks is very cool and strong. I personally do not like pure black, but always go for very dark gray or graphite. I  like the first photo with the the dark wall together with the dark cupboards . If you think its too much you can always bring some colorful accessories to make add brightness to a room. What about neons ?  They look so great on a dark wall. I wouldn't mind to have it in my sleeping room too….;)



photo's via : 1? / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6